Background

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Birthday cupcakes and Hash browns?

We have had a busy few days. Those cupcakes you see were for William's Birthday and they were delish if I do say so! I was baking them Saturday night and Hudson saw the mixer going, he started smacking  those little lips and got so excited. He has learned that when the mixer is going I am usually making something sweet!  Of course he had to sample! Don't have any pictures of Hilary once again she was away, she is a jet setting little thing! Always on the go! When she got home tonight though she did say that she felt like she needed to throw up so she  didn't  want to go to school but she needed Pop to make her a plate of his homemade hash browns! heheh.So, I have a funny feeling I will be getting a call from the school nurse tomorrow......we shall see.

3 comments:

  1. Poor Hilary! Hope Pop had a good birthday. Nice cupcakes by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fact that Hud knows what's happening when he hears the mixer going. Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad I found your cute blog! Always love seeing pictures of all those sweet dimples!!

    ReplyDelete