Background

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Rainy day

It's been a rainy day here, and that always puts me in the mood to bake.  I have been doing weight watchers for almost a month now but sometimes a girl has got to have her baked goods! So, I put the Hudster down for a nap and had Hilary put on her new pink apron her Aunt made her ( she made me one too but I won't model it for you heheheh) and we mixed up a batch of sugar cookies. She wasn't able to help me frost them since she went to spend the night with her Grands. But I think her favorite part was licking the bowl anyway...mine too! I am posting a picture or two of Hudson even though he didn't help =) and now I hear a cookie or two calling my name.

3 comments:

  1. Yum!! Nothing like a little mother/daughter baking. Speaking of "yum", I believe I could just eat that Hud up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh, how I LOVE your cookies..hehe! Looks like you had fun today! I simply cannot wait to keep reading your blog =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He looks like Hilary in this pic.

    ReplyDelete