Background

Monday, September 13, 2010

Not much of anything

Not much going on here today, sent Hilary and the Hubbs off to school and work this morning then Hudson and I went back to bed for an hour or two. He doesn't go to bed until around 1 am almost every night, guess he gets that honest.  Our day is spent doing a lot of this...he loves his books! He gets so excited when we read and gives every page a kiss. Our afternoons go by pretty fast these days and before I know it, it's time to pick up his big sis. from school and then do a couple of hours of home work....yuck! I will admit all Hilary's homework this year is making me think back ....this stuff is hard! =/
 

2 comments:

  1. Love those chubby hands. I wish I could see him so I could make him cry. Bwa ha ha! Lovie the baby cry-er maker. ' "Lovey Dovey, puddin' and pie, kiss the boy and make him cry!" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for the opportunity to make him cry. LOL

    ReplyDelete