Background

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Ladies who lunch

 Here lately I like to think up cute ways to package Hilary's lunch for school,hoping she has as much fun the next day opening it as I had packing it! I remember when I went to school and Mom would put notes and stickers in our lunch boxes, that would excite me to no end. Funny how the littlest of things stick with you for years. Maybe someday Hilary will think back to the cute little cupcake sandwiches I made her as she packs her daughters lunch......now that's a little scary.....Hilary all grown up!

2 comments:

  1. Very cute. And many years ago, if your Mom ever wondered if those little notes, stickers, etc made an impression -- well she can wonder no longer. I think that's the best part of today's blog post.

    G-G

    ReplyDelete